Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Deep Thought (question!):
Are we all connected? I don't mean through some super-psycho way, like something out of a 1970s sci-fi flick, but through a spiritual way. Sometimes when i am sitting quietly looking over the rolling hills out of my window, i seem to have a special awareness. Its almost like i can feel my fellow human beings, all across the globe. I feel their joys, their sorrows. It's as if we are, in fact connected, all of us. Every man, woman, and child.

New Perspective:
Buddhism is a fascinating perspective. Many of you think of old men in orange robes sitting quietly on a mountainside, but its so much more than that. Buddhism is a practical philosophy that can be adopted by anyone. I challenge you, however, not to take up way of life simply because your favorite actor or actress has converted but for yourself and your better-being.

Well, after all that heavy thinking, we should turn to something lighter. My hubby sent me an e-mail from work this afternoon, with the funniest little video clip the kids and i have been dancing to all day long! It is just so silly.
Enjoy! Until next time
Ciao








1 comment:

luke said...

Listen, I am a huge fan of your work and I think that you should really Really Call Me. Seriously. I know you have my number and I need to talk with you. Only you. You have multiple siblings but I have chosen you. I would call you But I am unaware of your number. So, dear Andrea, if you could call me sometime this week or whenever, that would be so so so so so neat. Please consider the time difference. Thank You. -Cordially, Luke